- OLDER POSTS
- From the Governor's office: Wisconsin Budget Battle Topline Talking Points The Issue As part of Gov. Scott Walker’s current budget repair bill to close a $13…
- Scholars at the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary have spent 11 years combing through early New Testament manuscripts, looking at how they've evolved over the centuries. And what they found may surprise some believers.
- The framers of the Constitution designed a representative form of self government where those who wrote the laws and controlled the purse strings were citizens themselves and elected to be answerable directly and only to the People; whose primary responsibility was
- A dark drama unfolded in Delaware County, Ohio last week. It involved a freshman Republican state Senator, his wife (who also happens to be the County Recorder), one of the family's guns and whispered, frantic calls to 911. No charges...
- Gang Of Six Plan To Raise Debt Ceiling Gets Positive Response From Top Democrats, But Not Paul Ryan.WASHINGTON -- Top House Democrats are making positive but cautious comments about a deficit-reduction proposal by a bipartisan group of senators called the Gang of Six. At a brief appearance with reporters Wednesday morning, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said "No" when asked whether
- WASHINGTON -- Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) had already released a 30-second ad this month in which she said the words, "I will not vote to raise the debt ceiling." But in her first ad, that statement didn't come until 20 seconds into the spot.
- CNN host Piers Morgan defended himself on Twitter Tuesday morning against suggestions that he had any involvement with phone hacking while he was editor of
- With Reporting By Paul Blumenthal WASHINGTON -- The second quarter for presidential fundraising has come and gone and one thing remains conspicuously missing from the campaign finance revelations: the names of those individuals bundling tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of donations on behalf of
- WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin state Sen. Dave Hansen (D-Green Bay) handily won Tuesday's recall election, giving Democrats a victory in the first of nine contests being held this summer. With 65 percent of the vote in, the Associated Press called the race for Hansen, who had more than double the votes of
- Dear Patriot, Greetings to our constituents, fellow Floridians, and all Americans, here we are for another weekly update. There is only one word that descri…
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
You treat me as an enemy of freedom- YOU ARE AN ENEMY TO THE FEDERAL STATE WHICH PROTECTS ALL SOVEREIGNTY!
Posted by Soup McGee at 9:45 AM