Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why Do They Keep Coming Back? "It's the Cheese!"

Baby
I believed you when you said you love me-
Honey
I believed you when you said you do-
No-one will ever know how much I love you
Until the day I prove to you it’s true…

I know I’m one to disappoint
Say one thing while another thing I do
Look back at our life together
Everything I’ve promised is here, around you.


And you don’t know how much I love you
Now
You don’t know if I’m the one for you
But I remember when you made that decision
You were crying that day too…

Me, I’m
The kind of fool to fall in love
After what I seen I don’t scare to easily away
I don’t think I’m a fool; now, do you?
Baby
I’m no fool for ever loving you…

Baby I believe you when you say you love me
I believe you when you say it’s true
I know you won’t ever leave me
You know I won’t ever
Ever
Ever
Leave you.

For all the fights
And words that stung
All we can Truly know
Is in the end
Love won.

No comments:

Post a Comment