- Markoff Chaney What do you mean, "they say" and "blindly follow 'their' laws"? My gawd man! You're arguing against the very Constitution you're crying about being violated:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adh...See More
- Soup McGee Insurrectionist theory (that the Founders intended through the Second Amendment, etc., for citizens to hold the right to violently overthrow an oppressive or tyrannical government), is the direct cause of Domestic Terror attacks such as McVeigh's Oklah...See More
- Bill Healy We don't have an unjust Government of tyrants though Austin, just because you support an unelectable nutjob doesn't mean that the Govt that is elected by the people of this nation is tyrannical. I really would like to see you nuts challenge the government with your popguns.
- Maria Clary Desiree Kaestner Austin Ray Walter"What if the government starts a modern day Holocaust. Am I still committing treason if I revolt?"
Austin, my grandmother committed treason according to Hitler when she hid Jews in her house. Why worry what it is called when the time comes to do the right thing?
- Austin Ray Walter Indiana is a fine example, of what freedom is. I have the legal (and moral) right to kill someone who enters my home. Indiana law grants my permission to shoot and kill a police officer who enters my home without a proper search warrant. Why? They're c...See More
- Laura Teller Austin, why don't you participate in government in order to influence it, as the Constitution intends?
The Constitution clearly prohibits insurrection.
If we have learned anything from history it's that there is no possibility of an armed revolt aga...See More
- Bill Healy He should take that up with the Supreme Court Maria, they are the one's to determine what's Constitutional or not, It's not up to Denis Kuchinch, I find it amauzing that people like you who would never have voted for him or supported him all of a sudden think he's the authority. Guess he will be the next marginal candidate of the Libertarians.
- Laura Teller Austin, if the government starts a holocaust, be sure and let me know.
As I recall, the last time that happened was when some oathkeeper-like thugs were able to wrest control of their small, weak, embattled government - just as you propose to do.
- Soup McGee --GIVEN-Austin Ray Walter I think the government claiming the right to assassinate me, and violate my due process, is an example of Tyranny. Also, the government granting the President the power to indefinitely detain U.S. Civilians, and deny them due process.
a few seconds ago · Unlike · 1
do you renounce American government as illegitimate and the laws governing the many states as having no power over you?
Saturday, February 9, 2013
I am a Sovereign Citizen, and I will disobey an Unjust Law.---Austin Ray Walter
Posted by Soup McGee at 11:33 AM